A ready to roll permaculture & restoration project with a house, garden and forestland.
Situated in the Serra de Açor, with magical sunsets and picturesque views all around, within short walk to nearest village Monte Frio, part of the Benfeita freguesia.
Xisto house (walls repaired and ready to roof/extend) that is fully legalised with rural and urban articles.
62m2 footprint (105m² construction area) and has track access directly to the house.
Land has a total of 8,000m2 including 4,000m2 agricultural terraces
– new growth olive trees, apple, fig, cherry, cork oaks and pines etc
– stream with dams (all year round supply with access rights)
– water piping to house
– south facing incline with valley descending to the west
– all boundaries legalised with topography etc
– level platform for yurt / camper / earth ship; >12m by 6m
Nearby (within 10mins drive):
– eco-village Benfeita https://ecovillage.org/project/benfeita/
– natural school ‘Folha Verde’ http://folhaverde.pt/
– nature reserve Mata da Margaraça https://www.cm-arganil.pt/visitar/o-que-visitar/mata-da-margaraca/
– Lena café & mini market https://www.facebook.com/LenaCafeCerdeira/